Weekend Round up

by - 03:07

I can' believe the weekend has flown by yet again! January has come and almost gone so quickly. Although I never like to think of wishing time away, I am so ready for Spring now, aren't you? I don't know what the Winter has been like for all of you, but here in Cornwall we have thankfully escaped severe flooding, but experienced so much rain and apparently this week is going to get wetter and windier too! My garden is a water logged mud bath and flower pots are over spilling with rain water it is such a sorrowful sight. So roll on Spring and warmer, drier weather. I cant wait to go camping and playing in the garden with the children; the lighter evenings and eating outside basked in the warm glow of the sun! But I bet once Summer is in full swing again, I'll be looking forward to cosy nights in by the fire. Ah, you just can't win.

Somewhere over the rainbow will be a sunny day....somewhere!


The weekend was another quiet one. I did get to watch a few films that I had be meaning to catch up and watch though. The Intern starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro was a brilliant comedy but with the backdrop of a sweet storyline. I really liked all the characters and the actors were suberb.


Sunday actually brought warmish weather and was wonderful to go for a walk and let the girls play in our soggy garden. they built a den and wanted to sleep in it but I thought this was probably taking things a little too far, after all it still is only January!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Love Bec

xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments