Soap & Glory Product review

by - 02:10











Ok, so I was given this as a present for Christmas. I have to be honest I didn't get very much in the way of beauty/bath time bits this year so I was quietly pleased when I found out I had been given  a Soap & Glory box of tricks! I have used their products a few times in the past and they are lovely. I am definitely more of a shower girl and this was perfect it comes a scrub, shower gel, hand lotion and body lotion. Let's not forget to mention the huge pink puffle thing that comes with it because that is fab too!





The smell is of limes and lemon but with a dash of cream thrown in, so it is very energising and awakening, perfect for your morning shower.The best bit is the scrub because it is really course which is how a scrub should be in my humble opinion! While the shower gel is creamy, just like the lotions making it a perfect combination. I have to admit at first it can smell like toilet disinfectant or an antibacterial spray, however, once it has soaked into the skin the creamy side comes out and smells much nicer.

scrub baby scrub!

As it is winter my hands are suffering, they are sore and very dry and the hand lotion lives in my handbag with me. It does really nourish my hands and smells really invigorating too!

Argh - kindly ignore the 'in desperate need of TLC' hands!
The box itself is rather pretty, with the sparkly top and funky side, it is something which I could probably store a few bits and bobs in for a while yet making it fairly practical.


I would definitely recommend Soap &Glory products; they make lovely gifts and also aren't bad for treating oneself once in a while!

Keep on scrubbing

Love 
Bec 
xxx

*This review is completely my own opinion and I was not given this from the company - purely a Christmas gift! 

You May Also Like

0 comments